Plans are underway to provide services to help seniors live the best life possible and assist their families and caregivers. Services would include:
• Companion/friendship ministry
• Personal care and bathing assistance
• Dressing and mobility assistance
• Meal preparation
• Nutrition and medication monitoring
• Light housekeeping
• Errand and transportation assistance
• Respite care
• End-of-life supports
All services would be provided for free and made available by ARC volunteers. Stay tuned for more information!
Seniors, caregivers, and/or family members wishing to speak with a client advocate about a life issue can call the center and schedule an appointment.
Find out more about ARC's Senior Services. Contact ARC today!